Friday 25 October 2013

Getting Here


Hi Guys, Nia here :) This is the first blog I have ever wrote!!

   I'm 21 years old, from Tredegar and am currently studying my first year of BA Educational Studies. Since leaving school I have had numerous jobs and experiences to help me decide what it was I wanted to do as an occupation, because I was clueless. I've worked in retail; Superdrug and Matalan, and have also opened up a sweet shop called the 'Sweet Stop', unfortunately it didn't work out. Last year I enrolled on a Level 3 Diploma in Child Care, Learning and Education and I finally realised I found my niche; working with children! With the support and encouragement of family, friends and the school I worked at, I am determined to finally achieve my goal of becoming a primary school teacher :D
 


No comments:

Post a Comment