Monday 27 January 2014

7 Photo Story


    Introducing my seven photo story on stereotypical University Life.


    I created this short photo story by taking photographs of what I class as stereotypical university life. Then, I used an app on my iPad called iMovie to create the video. It’s a simple, easy to navigate app where you upload your chosen photos in the sequence you want. I also added background music to my video, for this I had to download my chosen song and upload it through the app. Who doesn’t love a bit of Journey, eh? J

    The photos I chose to reflect University Life are:
1.  Early Mornings (Alarm clocks)
2.  Learning (Lecture theatre)
3.  Hard Work (Books and notes)
4.  Independence and acquiring new skills (Cooking)
5.  Making life-long friends (Flatmates)
6.  Drinking (Bottles of alcohol)
7.  Late Nights (Clock)

No comments:

Post a Comment