Friday 24 January 2014

Internet Detectives



While in university one day my tutor introduced me to a site called internet detectives. It’s a free, online tutorial site that will help develop your internet research skills for University (and college) work. Which is handy for me at the moment!

    The tutorial looks at your critical thinking skills which are required when using the internet, and offers advice on evaluating websites. The tutorial is divided into five sections and takes up to an hour to complete, (but is well worth sparing the time).

    When I completed this tutorial I was surprised at how naïve I am concerning the internet! I advise using this nifty little website to gain some insight! Especially if you’re at university and have heaps of assignments to complete!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment