Sunday 26 January 2014

Creativity in the Classroom


 
(Support them!)
 
    Being someone who has flourished through art for most of my educational years, I favour creativity in the classroom.
    Arts, including music, dance and performance is a way for children (like myself) to express their feelings and ideas, and of course is adds fun to learning! I feel children need more opportunities I the classroom and outdoors to discover and explore art.
    Creativity allows children to develop their imagination and helps children to engage in their learning experiences. Creative learining techniques helps children to understand information, and recall it more efficiently next time it is needed. Creativity can also help when reflecting on work.
    Teachers need to keep this in mind for their approaches to teaching.
ART IS SMART!


No comments:

Post a Comment