Thursday 23 January 2014

iPad Mini


    Over the Christmas holidays I was lucky enough to have a new iPad mini. Being someone who does not favour technology, (usually I break it as soon as I touch it), it took me a while to get used to.
But now I have I love it!! It’s a nifty little thing!
    It’s thin, light and small enough to carry around I my everyday bag without weighing me down. It has amazing graphics and display on a lovely size screen. It’s fast, fluid and so easy to use (once I got the hang of it) I use if for all my university notes and power points. As well as using it for work, I can’t help but play the odd games, or shop for new clothes with the apps I have downloaded (there are thousands of FREE apps to choose from!!) Flow being my favourite game at the moment- but it is highly addictive may I add!
    As soon as I got given my iPad which was a gorgeous slate grey in colour, I couldn’t wait to buy a case and accessories for it- and my goodness there was so many to choose from! In the end I decided on a cute, flowery, blue case from accessorize! Now, I don’t go to Uni without my trusty mini computer in my bag! J


No comments:

Post a Comment