Tuesday 21 January 2014

Reflective Learning and the use of blogger.us

 


Bubbbl.us

    I created this reflective learning brainstorm using bubbl.us. It is a fun, free, visual tool to use; ideal for when revising for exams, (As I am now).

The Importance of Reflective Learning

    Reflective learning is useful to helping you learn something new which you have just been taught. Reflective learning involves looking back at your work, breaking it down and then making changes to what works or what doesn’t work, helping individuals to understand what they can do in the future to develop. It also helps to understand theories which can be applied into practise and helps to extend your knowledge and interest.

    The reflective learning process can be captured through numerous ways; as I have stated on my bubbl.us. Reflective learning is useful to draw out conclusions and determine differences which can be made. When doing your own reflective learning, there are three questions you should ask yourself:

1.  What have I done?

2.  What did I learn?

3.  What do I do with this knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment